Re: A couple questions about Sally...

From: Kulock/Knuck's <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:18:34 -0500 (EST)

>I'm writing a fanfic and I need to ask a few questions about Sally:

I'll give it a shot..

> 1. What exactly is she (fox, squirrel, what?)?

She's a squirrel I think, it was mentioned in Archie comics.PLus the Acorn
bit of her name hints it.

> 2. How old is she supposed to be?

16. when Sally tried to access files from Nicole,she said that Sally "was 2
years away" from being,I forget the termiage, let's say 'fully-grown'..so
that make Sally 16.

> 3. If anyone knows, what year was she born in?

Um..I'm not even sure WHAt they use as the time calander,so I can't help you
there...

>The fanfic I'm writing isn't about her, but I need some information
for...well... you'll see. :-)

>----------
> \
> O \ "What are YOU lookin' at?"
> /
>
>-Lydia
>hti_at_kaiwan.com

No prob.

-Knuck's/Kulock the Echidna/Moogle

"You can't Fight evil with a macaroni duck!"-Arthur
"I'LL be the judge of that!"-The Tick