Re: Sega

From: Kulock/Knuck's <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 01:35:19 -0500 (EST)

>>At 09:03 PM 3/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Jason Shank wrote:

>>Hey, did ya hear about the
>>new Sonic Film starring Tim Allen and Jack Nicholson? The story is, Robotnik
>>comes back, with help from Sonic!!!! Snively is killed by them both, but
>>'Botnik
>>captures Sonic, and after finding out the location of Knothole, he
>destroyes it.
>>In the end, 'Botnik is killed and Sally is fatally injured (in other words,
>>KILLED!!!!!).
>
>GEE THANKS!!! You just told me the whole story! I'm guessing this will
>either be the big finale for the Sonic saga, or just the beginning for a
>whole new Sonic series.

No way.

You've GOT to be kidding me. You did NOT just splurgh out the whole plot of
the movie to the list.And if you did, Nice job. Be a LITTLE bit more
considerate to us who like a little bit of a suprise from a movie and put
*SPOILER BELOW!* or something!!!!!!!

-Knuck's/Kulock the Echidna/Moogle(who right now wishes more people would
put *spoiler* in the msg!)