Re: A request wrt surveys

From: Ratman <rat_at_bort.mv.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:22:35 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Ron Bauerle wrote:

> (before you ask, wrt = "with respect to")
>
> Not to play list-owner or anything, but if you're not going to comment on
> specifically _why_ you rank the characters/stories/whatever in the order
> you do, please consider just sending your reply back to the survey proponent
> instead of cluttering up the list with it.

I sorta agree.
This kind of opens the door for discussion, and people just saying,
"here's who I like" doesn't do that.

Someone voted for Rotor, and put in a comment, "before they turned him into a
blob". I have to agree. The 2nd season Rotor is just lame.
So my personal vote didn't include Rotor because of this.
So people can put something saying which rotor if they want. Don't let
the 2nd season ruin Rotor's image! :-)

p.s. Got 7 votes so far. Keem em coming! Who's you're favorite 5?
vote_at_rat.org