Re: Sega

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 01:17:29 -0500 (EST)

> I hate to be a pessimist, but this seems too good to be true. A Sonic game,
> apparently for the pc, it's free, it's based on the tv show, and it has it's
> own mailing list? Seems a bit too perfect to me.

Actually, "Twisted Metal" does indeed have its own mailing list. It was
started by some folks who were (and may still be) subscribed to this
list. I know! I was here when it started!

> >Hey, did ya hear about the
> >new Sonic Film starring Tim Allen and Jack Nicholson? The story is, Robotnik
> >comes back, with help from Sonic!!!! Snively is killed by them both, but
> >'Botnik
> >captures Sonic, and after finding out the location of Knothole, he
> destroyes it.
> >In the end, 'Botnik is killed and Sally is fatally injured (in other words,
> >KILLED!!!!!).
>
> GEE THANKS!!! You just told me the whole story! I'm guessing this will
> either be the big finale for the Sonic saga, or just the beginning for a
> whole new Sonic series. Hey, anything can happen after the comeback of the
> Muppets!

Once again, I'd like to believe this is true, but I'm not going to get my
hopes up unless I see some hard evidence from an official source (such as
SEGA or DIC).

> ------------------------
> The Necromancer
> lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca
>
> The quote of the week is:
>
> "Face your destiny,
> embrace your destiny,
> then MAKE your destiny!"

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute