Re: Sonic movie

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:14:14 -0500 (EST)

> I had a dream there would be would a Sonic movie. I REALLY hope
> there is one comeing out. Espcially if Tim Alen would be in it (I like
> Home&provment). I would love to get lots of info on it!

One of the Sonic-Grams (Sonic comic #19) hinted at a film in the works,
but there's been no word on it since. Just as well -- if anyone
remembers what a disaster "Howard the Duck" turned out to be, or even
the Mario Bros. movie, you know how these things can go very wrong.

Tim Allen? Hard to see him having a role. The part of Sonic
(voicewise) pretty much belongs to Jaleel White, and even though the
part is pretty generic, I've gotten used to William Windom as Uncle
Chuck.

But dream on. Anything can happen...especially if there's a Beevis &
Butthead movie in the works!