Re: Sonic Specifications

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 11:09:02 -0500

At 07:56 AM 3/17/96 -0700, Kyle wrote:

>Tails' Adventures? Ther was such a thing, and I missed it. O, man. Speaking
>of Tails, I've been nottesing that a few of you like Tails more than Sonic.
>Someone shuld conduct a unonamus servey to find out.

No, there was no such show, so you haven't missed anything. That was a
reference to "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog", which starred Sonic and
Tails as the leading cast. Tails does have adventures of his own (even a
three issue mini-series) in the Archie comics, however.

I was told before I joined the list that most of the members liked Tails
best. As for myself, I'm a true blue hedgehog fanatic.

 Max