Re: The Ultimately Hopeful Sonic Prediction

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:32:04 -0500 (EST)

> Har har har. The only place where Sonic exesets are old games, reruns and
> internet things like this one.

I beleive that you are sadly mistaken! There are TONZ of people that are
still "Sonic fans", so to speak.... I am one of them. And even if only
ONE person still enjoys STH, that still means he exsists.... see my
point? Well, anyhow, all you Sonic "freaks" <looks at self & grins> I've
got a surprise in store for you. AdvisE? Keep checking my web page &
you will soon see... later all!

-MiGHTY

"http://www.en.com/users/mighty"

'we will stand where others fall!'