Re: Micro Machinery

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 18:06:04 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 skypilot_at_ibcco.com wrote:

> Hi all!
> I was watching TV. A Micro Machines "Crash and Smash Commercial" to be
> exact. And lo and behold! What did I see? Why it was our hero, Sonic the
> Hedgehog on a little go-cart holding a ring, as a little Micro Machine! Has
> anybody else seen this?
>
> Later,
> Ian Pugh

Have I seen this? No. Am I interested? Yes! ;) BTW- I will (soon)
have a CGI script on my page where you will be able to do cool stuff,
like purchase (via the web) weird, unusual, and most importantly, RARE
Sonic merchandise. The cost will be strictly to pay for the thing
(depending on what it is) along /w/ paying 4 postage. It'll be sweet.

Orrigional Sonic T's, Sonic mouse pads. I hope it's legal! If so, it'll
be cool.

-MIGHTY