Re: Nordic

From: mugg charles <cmugg1_at_gl.umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:55:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Dan Ramos wrote:

> At 07:15 PM 3/13/96 +0100, you wrote:
> >
> >> Hey.
> >> Er der nogle fra Skandinavien her i området?
> >> Hvis der er, må i godt give jer til kende.
> >
> >Ja, jag är i Stockholm, men det varjar som om vi två är de enda. =
=(

> Hmm.. maybe, but are you sure that the burlap wouldn't chafe?
>
> heh--but seriously, folks.. now this has me wondering--how many other
> countries are actually getting Sonic too? (And how many have it dubbed i=
> their own language?)

Kiken here, well Miles, they've said that there are Spanish dubbed
episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if their were French and Italian dubbed=

versions as well, remember, Sega is BIG in Europe. I'll personally keep my=

eyes open for any Japanese dubbed versions, or maybe Chinese as well.
Hey, Sonic rules and everyone knows it!

Kiken signing off.
ASOBIWA...OWARIDA!
Sayonara.