Re: TV

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 14:49:21 -0500 (EST)

> Has anyone thought of rewriting the TV show onto paper.
> Watch a epsode and type to down like story. If people want I could do this,
> let me see now I think one epsode writen on paper a week would be good.
>
> This should give a boost to Sonic story writers.

If you're talking about transcribing the whole episode, you'd better hope
no one from SEGA or DIC read this message. References to the episode or
even sound bites taken from them, they might allow. But, transcribing
the entire episode...?!

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute