Re: files

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 17:59:38 -0500

>Kiken sent the pic attached because he wanted some people to notice more,
>call something to our attention..I'm sorry,but if he had just included it on
>his website or something, I prob would have put it off,but now I actually
>see how much of a rip-off it is.Plus, it was a one-time fluke..

Emphasis on the one-time fluke. Just file it up under "Experience," Kiken,
and go on. I advise setting up your own web page for your artwork and
posting invitiations to go there in this mailing list. That's kosher
according to Ratman.

....that what i did, I mean...

David Gonterman [dgonterman_at_aol.com]
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman