Re: A cancel job

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 16:56:26 -0500

At 03:53 PM 2/26/96 -0500, you wrote:

> Maybe the show should have stayed with Fox. Does anyone else see
this?

It is an unfortunate fact that just about anything USA shows has been cut
up, mainly to allow then squeeze in a few extra commericals. You also have
that silly USA icon you have to put up with. I would have preferred it to
have stayed on Fox myself. I don't think Fox ever gave the show much of a
chance, at least not here, since the latest they ever showed it was 6 am. :-(

 Max