Re: Questions

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:15:35 -0500

At 04:24 PM 2/25/96 -0500, you wrote:

>What does the S. S. S. S. S. Squad stand for?

Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad.

> Is Robotnik robotic?

No, I don't think so, at least in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Looks
just like his mother, in fact. :-)

In Sega's original comic (long before number 1/4th from Archie), Robonik was
turned into his current condition when an experiment went wrong. It also
explained how Sonic got to be blue. The Archie series and the television
shows have different origins, since in those Sonic comes form a line of
equally blue ancestors.

> Every 'bot shown in the comic and cartoon are from the games
>except Scratch. What game is he from?

No, there are have been many robots on the series which did not have origins
in the game. Breezy, the robot hedgehogette, has no game origin I know of.
Nor does Robotnic's robot son.
As for Scratch, he actually looks a lot like one of the robotic chickens
from Greenhill Zone of Sonic the Hedgehog. That is, he looks like one that
someone grabbed by both ends and stretched a lot!

 Max