Sonic #34 (Was Re: TV pictures on RAT's server)

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 13:48:03 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 24 Feb 1996 KenP7672_at_aol.com wrote:

> Where on earth did anyone get the idea that SONIC issue #50 is the last
> issue? In previous posts, I've said we pretty much have all the scripts in
> development up to issue #50, with some idea where we're headed after that. As
> for not missing much, you better start paying attention, because a lot is
> happening in upcoming issues. Issue#34 finally kicks into high gear the
> KNUCKLES story everyone's been waiting for, and Uncle Chuck is back in the
> lead SONIC story. And, oh yeah, KING ACORN is coming soon. Lots more, too,
> but I don't want to spoil the surprises.

I got Issue #34 at my local comic shop yesterday... The Knuckles story
is definitly on a roll now. I thought the main sonic story started strong
but ended a bit too quickly.

It feels like a long time since we had SonicGrams with actual letters in
it. I'm glad to see its back [ More news ... Watch for a Bunny Rabbot
solo story... Issue #37 if I remember? ]

We'll also get to learn more about power rings in issue #35... I wonder
how close Archie's explanation of power rings is to mine (something I
STILL have to incorporate into a story).