Re: TV pictures on RAT's server.

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 10:21:15 -0500 (EST)

>If you can't get the comic's order them and ask for the back issues you missed.
> I doubt you missed much since the comic is starving for a good story.
>
>I have also heard that there is a chance that Issue #50 will be there last one.
>If this is so it's their fault for messing up on the story line not the readers.

Ken Penders has been lamenting the distribution of Sonic, especially the
Princess Sally series. With reason, apparently.

You may have misunderstood Ken when he posted that Archie has PLANNED up
through issue #50 -- possibly as a way of discouraging submissions, I
don't know. If you don't mind waiting possibly two years (!) to see
your story in print, ay so in the cover letter to your submission if
it's weighing that heavily on you. He never said that the series would
STOP at #50; only that they've laid out which stories will run in which
issues that far in advance.

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu