Re: Why is my Page *NOT* Black

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:02:05 -0800

At 10:54 AM 2/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Feb 1996 DGonterman_at_aol.com wrote:
>> They are *not* black for the above reason. They are black so you can see the
>> pics better. No other.
>
>This is the kind of thing that is appropriate ON your pages. You should have
>made a page to explain this.

Wow.. how often does this hafta happen, huh?

>This is obviously off topic, and you know it. Do it again, and you will be
>kicked off.
>
>NOBODY should reply to this posting. If you feel like replying to this,
>write to me directly and not the list.

I actually replied to him and Joseph D. about the actual topic.. and forgot
to mention the off-topic-ness it was for the Sonic list. ...but that aside..

Didja see what he said? <smirk>

Rat dewd.. ya gotta understand that I'm a somewhat religious Romand
Catholic, registered republican conservative 23 year old... and I *HATE* the
CDA...
and this guy's talking as as if Rush Limbaugh is God and knows everything
and that the CDA is a step in the right direction. OOOOOooooh God! :/

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh in ages 'cause he's changed a lot...
he's not the logical make-sense politic-news-talkperson that he used to be..
he's turned into Mr.Popular, an entertainer. Oi! Wotta place to spout out
almost nazi-like stuff.. the Sonic list. :P

uhh.. so how's your day been? <smirk>