(no subject)

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 13:29:15 -0500

ries

Ron -

No, I don't take the criticism personally. At least you understand it's a
difficult process to put together an issue of SONIC. Mike Kanterovich and I
may not always hit the mark, but we try our best to make everyone happy. Feel
free to express your comments and criticisms anytime. If I feel a criticism
valid, it's useful in helping to do better the next time.

BTW, my son and I are big train fanatics, which is where "A ROBOT RIDES THE
RAILS" in SONIC #31 originated from. I'd been dying to write and draw a story
with a train in it for a long time, and this represented the perfect
opportunity. My only regret is we didn't have a couple of more pages so I
could've featured more detailed shots of the train itself.