AIEE! Ignore Last Message from me (Stupid Mail Program)

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:49:21 -0600 (CST)

I was trying to clean out old mail (and old cancelled 'attempts' at mailing)
and accidently sent that month-old letter to the list.

I could go on to describe exactly what and why but its just not worth the
bother.

By the way.... Anyone get Sonic #33 yet (I think its 33... it could be
32... its the one with Sonic being attacked by slimy stuff on the cover?)
I got my copy about a week ago from the comic shop and haven't heard anyone
talk about it yet.