Re: new AVI file

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 06:33:44 GMT

>Ok, got a Sonic AVI file finally.
>
>It's the intro that was previously talked about. It's pretty neat actually.
>
>If I could get my hands on an AVI editor, I could splice the theme song=
 from
>/pub/sonic/sounds/sonic-theme-stereo.zip to make a version with lyrics and
>good quality sound.

I have already tried this, however due to slight differences in the
frequencies of timer cystals, the music goes out of phase with the sound
effects. IE we hear the beeping of the timer count down at the wrong time.

Cheers
 | Oo OoOoO. O Oo OoO.OoO OoOo OoOo | "What can I say? |
 | O o o O o O o O O O o | I'm a trained |
 |OoOoOo OoOoO· O OoOoOo o oOoO oOoOo· | professional!" =

 |o O o O o o O O O O O | |
 |O o oOoOo. ·oOoO O o o OoOo o o | -- Marken Psantis =

  \ Simon Howes -- Code/GFX/Sambucca/Violence/Furries/Sci-Fi/Fantasy /
  "Often the destiny of an entire planet is determined by the mere feelings=

             between two people." - Emperor M. of the Cinz.