Sally's Voice, was Re: Fanfic, and other things..... (fwd)

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 20:45:04 -0500 (EST)

To: sonic_at_bort.mv.net
From: mighty_at_en.com (Doug LoConti)

>BTW-An inside source gives me info to the voice of Sally on STH sat. morn....

Kath Soucie???

>if you were me, would you call and bother or leave alone and
>wonder...? I'm afraid to call, because... well, you know...people get sad
>when they get calls from people they don't know...

I wouldn't call, but I _would_ send her a letter expressing my admiration
for all the cute/sexy furries she's done: Morgana Macabre, Fifi LaFume, and
Sally Acorn. I find it somewhat odd that we haven't seen much written
about her, but a fair amount about Tress MacNeille (not that Tress didn't
deserve all of it but still...)

I'm actually torn between whose voice I like better; Tress has a wider
range (IMHO), but Kath does sexy voices better...

RDB