Re: Perv stuff

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 13:41:23 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Iggy "Optimus" Drougge wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Symon Kielb wrote:
>
> > I have nothing against ppl having s*x, no matter what race cread or
> > colour....
> >
> > Its just the image of two or more animals doing it in graphic, and
> > explicite imagies, especially where small children could get at it when
> > they go looking for sonic stories....
>
> How many children are there on the net?
> How many can utilise the rat site?
> How many wouldn't be put off?
> Those who pass these points are obviously mature enough to see those images.

It was very easy to find the images before.
But the real issue is it's mean to have a server that is appealing to
children, then expose them to dirty pictures.
Regardless of what you think of the images, think of it from a parent's
point of view.
And yes I wish they didn't market cartoons/video games to children, but this
is just how it is! :-(

Actually, I should not be a hyprocrite. This is interesting to me of course
since it involved my server, but I think this is kind of off topic...

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub