Re:Issue #31 of Sth

From: <hoch_at_eita8net.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 17:28:58 -0700

        MDitry,
                I have to tell you that I too am not amused with St. John. I
didn't like him in the Sally stories and in this issue either. I think the
inclusion of the beret was stupid and they really need to rethink his character.
I am however going to include him in my second story (if the fist ever gets out)
and will show him as I think he should. (No, I'm not going to do anything to
destroy his character) The story will also include Nomad, (not myself, the
character created by me who I use the name of) and his relation (he's a skunk)
to St. John. (not a real good one)
                So I guess that's all,
                                Nomad