RPG on its way.

From: <MDmitry_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 17:59:36 -0500

On 96-01-08 00:15:17 EST, Nomad (am I right?) wrote:

> Now that's over....
> How old is the oldest Freedom Fighter?

If you mean in Knothole, I would have to say Sally is sixteen (Sally, Bunny,
Sonic, Rotor, Dulcy, Tails, and Antoine <listed in random order, I swear> are
the "standard" freedom fighters). In fact, I think that Sally is even older
that
Sonic. In one of the episodes, Sonic was fifteen, and Sally was sixteen
throughout the whole year (two seasons). If you are talking about the whole
Mobius, I have NO idea!
Got any disagreements? Send them over.

 SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
C ___------__ S S
N |/ __ - N "If it ain't blue, don't get it!" - ME N
O //\ / \ /__ I (A rule I try to follow) I
S | o| 0|__ --_ C C
C \\____-- __ \ ___- C Dmitry (Sonic Fan) Murashchik S
I (_at_@ __/ / /_ I Collector/Writer/Sculptor/Hacker O
N -_____--- --_ N And all that other stuff N
O O I
S S ANSII Sonic by Han J. Lee C
 CINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOS