Re: (Off-Sub) Message to Sonic_at_FurryMUCK

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 13:04:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, John W. Johnston wrote:

> I appoligize for this off-sub post, but I need to send a message
> to Sonic _at_ FurryMUCK.
>
> Sonic,
> I need to know what time you usually log in at FurryMUCK. Every
> time I go there, you're asleep. I need to find out when I can login, so
> we can work out sleeping arrangements.
> Thanx in advance...

Don't do this again!!!
If you need to contact someone on the MUCK, use the MUCK and leave them a
page mail.

page #mail sonic=your message here

if you didn't know that, then you should have asked someone there, NOT the
list. Ok? I have I made myself clear?

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub