Re: RPG on its way.

From: Bookshire Draftwood <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 09:16:08 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Dan Drazen wrote:

> division, Bookshire has been described as being in his "mid-30s" [just a

Actually, now, you can get the exact birthdates of my characters from the
Character Profiles link in my stories page. I replaced their ages with
birthdates because lots of people were starting to write stories and
play tinyplots on the MUCKs that took place in lots of different time
ranges. In fact, I'll jsut give them to all of you now...

(These are based on the geocentric assumption that Mobius has a twelve
month calandar and uses our names for the months so everyone can
understand it)

Bookshire Draftwood: July 12, 3200
Cmdr Packbell: March 18, 3225
Sandra Nightweaver: October 31, 3205

> memory for yours truly!]. In one fanfic I'm working on, I have
> Bookshire referring to someone as "son" and [in the third person] as
> "that boy" -- after all, he is (just barely) old enough to be the father
> of some of the freedom fighters. That would be an interesting angle to
> explore for some fanfic writer(s).

Already done...eventually, I'll get around to finishing "Memories", a
story regarding Bookshire's past and events that almost led to him
becoming a father...but then something happened...something always seems
to happen, doesn't it. No details, sorry. You'll all have to read the
story once it's done.

|David M. Pistone | |
|The 100% Furry and Anime Maniac!!! | The Rat's Nest: |
| | bookshire_at_rat.org |
|WWW: http://rat.org/bookshire | |
+----------------------------------------+ Glendale Community College: |
| __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____ | 67116_at_ef.gc.maricopa.edu |
| / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ / rotor_at_primenet.com |