The comic artists.

From: Robin Hood <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 23:46:19 -0500 (EST)

> As ive said before:
> That small insult was not ment as an insult. It worked very well in
> attracting people to say something, and show that they didn't "die" or
> something.

Ooh, another Quayle-ism. "It wasn't what it was." Got any more? :)
And by the way, don't you think a little more polite way to try and get
people to post would be simply to ASK? No matter what you wanted it
to sound like, saying people 'SUCK' was pretty darn rude.

Now, on another note, I'm seeing all sorts of posts about this video game,
and that role playing game, that, frankly, I have not the foggiest idea
about and, again frankly, don't really want to. The Sonic universe, in
its 4 different forms, was quite confusing enough before we stepped in
and spiced up the soup even more with God-knows-how-many new characters,
theories, explanations and, <<shudder>> shall we say, 'imaginative' drawings.
So, I'm starting my own thread, one that I, who at this point am only
keeping up with the comic book and occasionally writing some fan-fic that
focuses on the true-blue Sonic characters, not our several thousand
extentions.

The subject: What do you all think of the artists for the comic book lately?
My rundown:

Spaziante: Definitely one of the best. It's kind of a shame they don't
 use him for this publication more often, but given the way he creates the
 characters.. it might be easy to see why. Don't want any parental
 complaints, hehe. :)

Mawhinney: Very nice style: 'toon, but not childish. Very consistent, too.
 He makes the characters look the same no matter what the angle or position.

Manak: Boy, Mawhinney and Spaziante are the best for this comic!

Penders: Not too bad, but I think he kinda ruined Geoffrey St. John.

Gallagher: His art matches his writing style: exagerated in that 'toon-
 super-hero kind of way, with plenty of puns thrown in for effect.
 However, I don't think it works too well in the Sonic universe.

laters---Kris

--
*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley) gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *