Re: Why not a game list?

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 19:41:56 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 7 Jan 1996 MDmitry_at_aol.com wrote:

> know what everybody else is doing at the moment. Plus, >>>the game will turn
> out a LOT more organized (Let's hope we >>>don't hit the saving Robuttnik
> sceme:'). I have seen these kind of >>>things happen). In fact, why don't we
> just use this list? That >>>way, the money will be saved, the info will be
> sent, and the >>>viewers will see the update on the game!
> >>>>
> >>I don't think having everything on this list is hurting anyone.... I
> >>think it's more of a pain to jump back and forth from two lists, >>minding
> what you post where.
> >
> >It will probably annoy a lot of people if you takeover a list for >your own
> purpose, just because it's vaguely on-topic. Don't do it.
>

> Anybody who thinks that this will be annoying, say "I".
> (Maybe this will help decide)

No, how's this for deciding. Anyone even MEANTIONING the PC game on this list
will be removed for a week. Understand?

This is effective on Monday since it might take awhile for it to get to
everyone. If you want to talk about this, write me or sonic_at_rat.org

If you feel the need to talk about the PC game, I can setup a mailing list
just to talk about the PC game. It's not fair to have people subscribe to a
list because they think it will be about the Sonic characters, and end up it
having being overrun with posts about a PC game. I'm not going to let this
happen. No way.

We've already had one person unsubscribe because of so many posts being about
this. We're here to talk about Sonic and the freedom fighters, remember?