Re: My theory.

From: THADDEUS BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 1996 01:51:43 EST

Dmitry, your theory's possible; it was probably a combination of factors.
One of the deciding factors was that DiC put out at least one animation cel
from the show without Sega's permission. As for us being ashamed to watch
it in public, I'd have to agree; I have told nobody but my family, closest
friends, and, naturally, fellow Sonic fans, what exactly it is that I get
up at 6:50 on Sundays to tape, referring to it as only, "You know...that
one...with the thing..."

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.