Re: PASCALL?!

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 02:32:58 +0200

>I could have sworn I heard someone say that the StH game will be made in
>Pascall. I thought that the best graphics and SFX could only be produced=
 with
>Assembly! How come you guy are using Pascall?

But the life long question.. Pascal will be used for memory
allocation/control routines, while assembly for the DigtalPlayer/paralax FX
and sprite routines.

I know.. I just wrote about 300lines of asm..

 | Oo OoOoO. O Oo OoO.OoO OoOo OoOo | What was and what will|
 | O o o O o O o O O O o | be.. are never mine to|
 |OoOoOo OoOoO· O OoOoOo o oOoO oOoOo· | grasp or see. =

 |o O o O o o O O O O O | |