Ok, let me have another try at this

From: <hoch_at_eita8net.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 18:09:00 -0700

        After traveling many an electric mile, I finally reach the mailing list
after countless screw ups. I don't know how many recieved my messages at the
other adress or here but I'll summerize what I have said.
        I am Nomad, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was here before.
        I want to know if anyone wants a Pencil and Paper RPG. Some have replied
and I am thankful. I ask because I created one a while back and it was pretty
good. (no offence to those being made or already made) If anyone has one made, I
would like to have a look.
        I have a story in the works which I told Bookshire about (I don't know
if you remember) and I hope it will be finished soon.

        Thanks,
                Tarl (aka:Nomad)