Re: Sonic fans: Please DON'T call Archie offices

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 11:52:51 -0500 (EST)

>Dear Mighty:
>
>I have just returned from my vacation to find your lengthy response to my
>simple request. Unfortunately you have decided to go full force into an area
>without being on the inside. If you were on the inside, you'd know that the
>owners really ARE very stirct when it comes to time spent on the phone. I
>can't change facts and I don't make the rules and beyond that, I can't spend
>a lot of time with a lengthy response. That's just the way it is. In fact,
>you will find that is the case with most businesses out in the world. Ask
>your parents-- I'm sure they'll tell you that bosses limit phone time. I'm
>sorry if you are upset, but perhaps one day you will be in a similar
>situation and understand. Once you're on the inside, you realize that the
>concept of "big mean companies" who "don't care" about the fans and are
>involved in all these "conspiracies" really is an exxageration. I know-- I
>was on the outside once and now I'm in.
>
>Regardless of this episode, I hope you continue to get enjoyment out of our
>comics and I wish you a prosperous new year...
>
>Best regards,
>
>Paul Castiglia
>ARCHIE COMICS

It's alight, I'm over it now. It just seems that smaller companies have
more "leniance" <sp?> on certain things...it doesn't really bother me, but
it could be something that makes Archie stronger. Well, no hard feelings,
and Happy New Year anyways! :)

| Mighty IS Doug LoConti | "you wage wars;|
| "mighty_at_en.com" | our crime? |
| | -curiousity" |
| http://www.en.com/users/mighty |