Re: Comix... in South Africa?

From: <Benny7dude_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:55:30 -0500

Hi, Daniel:

English-language copies of many of our comics actually do make it into South
Africa and onto store shelves, however there is no subscription service as of
yet. That may change in the future, however. You'd be surprised at just
where our English-language comics end up, in fact. In addition to South
Africa, many turn up in India, Australia and of course, England. Just
thought that tidbit would interest you...

Best regards,
Paul Castiglia
ARCHIE COMICS