My next story...

From: Joseph Delacroix <hk512_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 12:20:02 -0500

...is taking longer than expected to complete.

Alas, I've stumbled into a severe patch of writer's block. This doesn't
happen to me much, but when it does....arrgh. I've figured out what I want
to do with the beginning and end, but I've gotten trapped in the middle
again.

So, I'm afraid the next stirring installment of `Everthing Changes' won't
be out until (at the most, hopefully) the middle of December. Sorry.

JdlC.

--
         -- Joseph deLaCroix -- Professional Idiot Exterminator --
  Information wants to be sold for exorbitant fees, then totally devalued