Blue Flames 0/1

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_Prodigy.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 23:03:40 EST

I'm posting a story entitled "Blue Flames" that my friend Brent "Hedgehog
X" Roberts (NNFW26B_at_PRODIGY.COM) and I wrote over a year ago. It's another
of those ones that "doesn't follow the main Sonic thread", so if you're a
purist, you may want to pass it by...thing is, it will probably be
important in at least one of my future stories, and several of my friend
Steve "Maxl" Tramer's, so that's why I decided to "revive" it after so long
anyway instead of just trashing it...Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it!

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.
(That quote is, once again, courtesy of Mail Manager, but it seems to fit
the story ironically well...)