Re: sonic in the parade!

From: <GrayRider1_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 00:28:11 -0500

On 95-11-23, John Mankowski wrote:

>Remember. Tommarow (Thanksgiveing) is when Sonic will fly through new york.
Let's hope there isn't in problems like in 94.

>Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Hey bud, Sonic didn't crash in '94. I know 'cause I was at the Macy's parade
last year. He crashed in '93 which was the first year he was in the parade.
And guess what, it happened again! The blue blur went down at 57th &
Broadway. It seems he got tangled in the trees and light stanchions along the
parade route, and that pretty much ripped him to shreds. He'll be in it next
year I'm sure, once they get him patched up. Those high winds are murder. I
hope everyone out in cyspace had a happy Thanksgiving. Later.

GrayRider1_at_aol.com