Re: AVI List.

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 10:21:32 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Simon Howes wrote:

> DTA!
>
> I have 55 Video Clip disks filled with Sonic Avi's.. Does anyone want me to
> post the list of them? If you want any I could mail them to you..
>
> Just wondering.. gotta use those disks sometime..

If you could send me maybe 30 megs (zipped) worth of the best ones, I'll
put them on rat.org. Of course remember, Sega's watching...

I'm sending this to the list to say "I'll carry some of the AVI files". I
can't carry all of them because I don't have the space. I only got 50MB left
total.

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub