Old Sonic e-mail from Dan Drazen

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 22:19:45 -0500 (EST)

As you'll see at the end of this, I have (had? :^)) his permission to
forward this; I've been sitting on it for 11 months now, and decided I
agree with it so much, there wasn't any point in replying :^) Maybe the
rest of you will have some comments, or will just enjoy his nice summary of
what could still be done with Sonic & Co. (hints for Archie Comics?)

I'll let somebody else post it to a.f.sh if they feel it's worth doing so;
I suspect hardly anybody reads it that _isn't_ on the list already...
(except the people I CCed it to :^))

Ron