SEGA WILL BE ASSIMILATED...

From: <SoniadaH_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 20:51:56 -0500

...THEIR RESISTANCE WILL BE FUTILE
::takes Kuckle-Blasters on each hand and shoots all who are sitting on their
butts at SEGA, and not working on Sonic IV....screams with metallic fury and
oily murder:::

GET WORKIN' ON IT, YAH DIPPZY LITTLE [Censored] GOODFERNOTHINS!!!
MY BRO DESERVES BETTER....AND YOU CAN *KILL* THAT [Censored] EX-BOYFRIEND OF
MINE...YEAH,YOU KNOW, THE DREADED RED GUY!!!!!
::balst a few more times and turns down from 'Death by Really Bad Torture'
Mode::

And from Davey's mouth:

>I'd say we all just gang up on Sega of America and tell them, "Look, we have
>a roboticizer set to Full and we *desparately* need a Sonic fix. For every
>day you sit on your rear ends not working on a Sonic IV, we will roboticize
>one of your employees and *make* them work on a Sonic IV. I don't mean a
>Sonic III, Part III (I refer to Sonic and Knuckles as 'Sonic III, Part II),
>mean a Sonic IV, with a Intel Pentimum 150mhtz processor, 256 colors, etc.
>etc. etc."

 David? YOU said that? ::smiles:: I'm wit you all da way,
Fuzzy-Inferno-of-Fury!