Re: Hey, Archie Comics-- Here's an idea...

From: <Benny7dude_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 15:20:54 -0500

Dear Robert:

A Sonic digest or trade paperback collection is an idea that we have kicked
around several times here at Archie. We are still thinking about it. Until
we make an annoucement otherwise, however, there are no actual plans to print
such projects. Your suggestion, however, has been duly noted and will be
passed along to the powers-that-be. Thanks for being a fan!

Best regards,
Paul Castiglia