Wanted: "Good/Bad/Hedgehog"

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:40:35 -0500 (EST)

I am currently in the process of plotting out a story which involves the
homeworld of the Antisonic. In order to get some background details
(before I start making them up ;-) ), I need to see a copy of "The Good,
The Bad, and the Hedgehog" from Sonic #11. Since #11 is not available
as a back issue, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to photocopy
the story and mail it to me. Black/white is OK, since I really need the
story more than the colors. Will reimburse. Let me know if you're
willing and I'll supply my snail mail address.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu