Re: offical email about the perv pictures.

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 19:55:45 -0800

At 02:31 PM 11/5/95 -0500, you wrote:
>My Mortal Kombat pages were added to Gamepro online, and almost instantly,
>the popularity of those pages doubled. I would love to see my Sonic resource
>page, and Bookshire's pages have that same fate.
>And like I said, I want to keep a good relationship with Sega if possible. I
>find it works out better if you keep these people your friends, as stupid
>as they act sometimes.

<nodnod> I also keep thinking to myself, too...that had it been my OWN
character or drawing or whatever...and someone else did something like those
porno type pics.. I certainly wouldn't like it either. I can relate with
Sega... but they SHOULD have asked nicely, at least... and if nothing
else--should have requested that they be put into an ADULT-ONLY page.
TOTALLY seperate (and unlinked) from the public webpages and for only adults
to know about.