Re: offical email about the perv picture

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 1995 23:15:33 EST

>I had to ask 3 times for an offical email. But they were concerned that
>"Sega would be made out to be a bully".

If the shoe fits, wear it. Taking the pictures off that were in bad taste
was one thing, I can agree with that; but asking that you remove the other
pictures unless you get permission from Sega is not only unethical, it's
probably illegal. I mean, that's like saying no-one's allowed to express
that they like Sonic unless they sit around 24-7 playing through all the
games again and again. If those fools try to cripple the site, I'm not
getting a Nomad (which I was considering) and never even renting a Saturn
(I wasn't planning on buying one anyway). I might even cancel my
subscription to the comic, since Sega gets a % of that! And, of course,
that wouldn't be the last of it. If they keep this crap up, I'd reduce
myself to one of the lowest blows possible: spamming. I'd give 'em bad
publicity on every newsgroup I possibly could! I'd ask all my friends to
attack 'em on their sites! I'd dis 'em so much, Nintendo would vote me man
of the year!!!!!! <VBG>

Of course, with any luck, Sega isn't moronic enough to attempt that crap.
On the other hand, Si might want to hold off on publicity for his game for
a while so as not to make the sitch worse...
><

Somebody's got to do it!