Holy +!*#, Batman!

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 14:35:35 -0500 (EST)

> >And is it me, or does the idea of a blimp with a cloaking device that
> >doesn't cover the underside make no sense unless you plan on installing
> >it upside-down?
>
> Hey, Robotnik is just like a "shade-tree" mechanic - will spend $200 to
> save $5. Besides, he didn't anticipate Tails seeing through the cloak so
> quickly.

I've been rethinking the strategy and [extreme ;-) mode ON] I think I've
discovered Robotnik's true weak spot:

If you're going to install a cloaking device on a flying machine (whether
heaver- or lighter-than-air), you have to assume that your greatest
concern is being seen from the ground. That didn't occur to Robotnik,
who was more concerned about being seen from above.

Now, since the freedom fighters don't have anything like a real air
force, what could Robotnik possibly be worried about? The only thing he
COULD be worried about, then, are small flying creatures relieving
themselves on the blimp from above (if you've ever washed a car you know
where this is leading).

And if this is indeed Robotnik's greatest fear, then we might have
stumbled upon his one weakness: GUANO!

Now, if we can only get ahold of enough fruit bats and some prunes....
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu