Re: Breaking Net Silence....

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 01:15:14 EDT

>Maybe I missed something in my read of the synopsis, but was the
>original intent to simply send Uncle Chuck into and out of the Void? If
>so, what was THAT supposed to accomplish?

I guess it was, and I have no idea what it was supposed to accomplish,
unless Robotnik wants to help the Freedom Fighters by finding a way to free
creatures from the void, which I somehow find highly unlikely! Something
tells me Snively's plot to suck all of Mobius into the void is not exactly
what Robotnik had in mind. To quote Gestahl in Final Fantasy III: "You
fool! If you destroy the world, we won't have anything to rule!" (Well, I
don't think that's EXACTLY what he said, but something like it.) I think
the best line in the whole comic was Antoine's "I am allergic to ze total destruction!"

><
"Don't worry, team, I'll beam us all out of here! Oh, wait, we're supposed
to be PROTECTING Mobius, not abandoning it. Forgot."