My site

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 22:43:04 EDT

Well, it's pretty undoubted that there aren't many visitors to my site...I
don't even NEED a usage counter; I'm probably the only one who ever uses
it! Anyhoo, I'm trying to fix it up to make it worth my time and
yours...you might want to check it out about once a week, cuz I change it
about that often. Anyway, for those of you who are too lazy to go through
the Sonic Resource Page, it's at [http://pages.prodigy.com/AZ/x/x.html].
Right now it's got a bit of information on my upcoming story, The Hunt Begins.

><

Somebody's got to do it!