Re: Is the list dead?

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 15:11:14 -0400 (EDT)

>From: rhaynie_at_jaguar.ac.edu (Robert Haynie)

>I haven't heard anything on the list in three days... You guys out there?

Yes, but other than fan-fic and the comics, there's not much to say.
I myself haven't had time to read the latest 3 or so stories (and to be
honest, if they're as depressing as Bloodlines (sorry, Dan), I'm in no
hurry to _make_ time)...

Where were you (and everybody else) when I posted my comments on #29?
Either everybody agreed with them, or didn't care enough to reply, or they
haven't gotten their copies yet...

And another one for _you_: when are you going to finish "Other Sonics"?
I still chuckle at that comment of yours in the Foreword:

>But what are these other realms like? What are the others like in them?
>Is Bunnie always such a babe in them (Sorry, that just slipped out)?

So where's the rest? :^)

RDB