If you have any "is there a file" questions...

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 15:47:56 -0400 (EDT)

FTP to rat.org and go into
/pub/sonic/

and look around there.

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, James Firmiss wrote:

> Sonic Icons:
>
> A while back someone had posted small binhex'ed files called
> KNUKICON.ICO
> SONICON.ICO
> TAILICON.ICO
> I forgot who posted them (I deleted the original file after doing BINHEX
> conversions). I was wondering how I go about viewing or installing these.
> Also.. are these Windows icons or Mac icons? (I can't figure out how to
> get them to work on the Mac.. and I've never seen BINHEX used for IBM files
> before.

I have the .ICO versions of all those files, as well as GIF versions at
/pub/sonic/images/icons/

You should have looked there before posting to the list.

Posting binaries to this list is against the rules, so I have the FTP site.
Any files posted here, I have put to the FTP site anyway.

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub