Re: Jaded Views (story)

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 02:22:28 EDT

>>pain. After the Life Jades had been stolen from the village of Bluebrook
>>by Robotnik, a new Gem Child was needed to take the place of Willind, now
>>called Packbell, who had been the Child of the Jades of Life.
>
>After I reread JV, this caught my eye. I thought Packbell was constructed
>by Robotnik, or was an exsiting biologic pattern incorporated into the
>android design?

Good guess. Yes, in my storylines, the thoughts of one of the Gem Children
(the most powerful at the time, but not the most powerful ever) had his
thoughts incorporated into the android Packbell's brain. However, all
memory of his former existence was erased. I'm writing a story that
explains that, retells the story of the taking of Bluebrook, and several
other things. I don't have a title for it yet, I just know that it's going
to be a prelude to a storyline I'm brainstorming called the Ignition Factor
series (which, incidentally, follows the adventures of the most powerful
Gem Child ever...although there's a more powerful one in some alternate
realities, but we won't get into that). Sooo, long story short, wait for
the long story so I don't have to continue writing here in the short.

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.