(wrong string) īs up?

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 20:31:49 -0600

Hello Brad.
Iīd like to know what happened with you.Why you havenīt written me?I know
that Iīm ambicious of nature but if this doesnīt bother you.can I know
whatīs about the triple trouble special that I asked you for and what about
the book?Iīm so sorry because I couldnīt find your correct e-mail address
and Iīve to send you this message to the lists.My computer got full and I
had to order and organize it,but in this I lost almost all the e-mail
addresses except by two of them.

SEE YOU!!!

YOUR FRIEND

ALEX