Re: To: A. M. Ortega; Re: Subscription

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 14:02:59 -0600

>Dear Alexandra,
>
>Have received the money order and placed an order for a subscription.
>As soon as I receive an issue I'll send it on to you at the address you
>specified. Should be a couple more weeks before that happens.

Hey friend.I´m very grateful with you.Anything that you want or whatever
that I can do for you,ask me for it.On the other hand I want you to know
that here in
Mexico we had today an earthquake of 7.2 degrees in the Richter scale,by
this cause in this moment I´m scared,I´d like that there were no nuclear
tests on
France,the universitaries said that the nuclear tests were the cause of the
earthquake.Do you know something about the theme?Now my only hope is that these
tests finish in May of 1996 how they said.

Thank you!!!

Your friend
ALEX